Saturday, August 25, 2012

Life as a Goble

The past 3 years I have spent my time as a full time working woman.  I have always been passionate about my job, despite the stress that comes along with working in a community pharmacy, encountering a thankful patient, or one that I have been able to help in some way, has always made my job a delight.

Fast forward over the last 10 months, and here I am getting ready to cut back to a part-time pharmacist position and start as a full-time wife and mom.  It definitely is a scary thing to let go of the security I had with my job, but I am ready to take on a new challenge and I want to share it with you.

I can honestly say that I love my job as a mom the best. With an active 10 month old running around, it sure is tiring most days, but I am ready for the challenge!


Of course I could not or would not be where I am if it wasn't for the support of my wonderful husband.  We met in pharmacy school and he dragged this Michigander to the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.  (and down South it is pronounced with a short "a"- not the long "a" that we Meechiganders like to add to most words).  I could not ask for a better half, and I am thankful each and every day that the Lord put him in my life.  



I hope that for friends and family that are scattered across the country, this blog will keep you posted on what is going on in the Goble household.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment