Thursday, September 6, 2012

Playroom Decorating Part I

A few weeks ago, my husband and I were upstairs in our playroom with our son, and we were reminded of an idea we had a few months back.  Shortly after the birth of our little guy, we quickly realized how difficult it would be for the two of us to get back to the gym, so we had this grand idea of finally putting our bonus room to some use.  We thought it would be a great place to throw some small weights and workout equipment so that they would be at our reach.

Well, we laugh about that now, because a few short months later, after our TV room downstairs seemed to be accumulating more and more toys, swings, play mats, etc, we decided to put our bonus room to a more logical use.  We decided to declutter the downstairs and make our little guy a playroom of his own.

Here are some pictures of what we started with.





Of course I had to scrounge Pinterest for a few ideas.  You can check out my playroom board here. I found a few blogs that had a look that I loved.  One was from one of my favorite blogs.  I Heart Organizing.  You can see Jen's room that inspired me here and another blog that used a similar idea was found at bubblesandbobbins.com.  

More pictures of the playroom update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment